Asset Manager - US Office Portflios
Client-side Asset Manager with East Coast USA experience required to lead the Commercial office Portfolio. This is an opportunity to work for a family office with an fund which has tripled in size over the last 3 years.
A leading real estate investment family office based in London's West End, investing in real estate in prime global locations. The Client currently owns commercial real estate in excess of £1.5 bn. Our vision is to at the forefront of the management and development of commercial solutions by being recognized as an international market leader, to successfully implement stable commercial solutions through long leasing in order to better serve and manage its client's portfolio. Looking for an Asset Manager to lead the USA (East Coast) Commercial office Portfolio.
- Lead the US Asset Management Team and report directly into the CFO
- Work closely with third party property managers and leasing agents to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, renewals, analysis and approvals as requested by the Asset Manager
- Track properties' occupancy, expenses, cash flow, and capital to understand how they are performing against budget and plan.
- Perform periodic property site inspections to ensure property performance against plan.
- Collect market data and conduct benchmarking analysis
- Assist in the valuation of properties and investment reports annually or more frequently if necessary
- Provide pre-acquisition input and assistance in the due diligence process and underwriting
- Manage capital improvement projects as requested by the Asset Manager
- Manage requests for assignments, subleases and similar tenant requests.
- Work closely with the Asset Manager and Real Estate Services on Annual Budget/Reforecasts- make revenue assumptions, work together to develop Capital/One Time Expense Plan, review expense assumptions.
- Prior experience as an Assistant Asset Manager qualification will be recommended 'MSc, MRICS'
- US Experience Essential
- Solid exposure to commercial office, industrial and MOB leases.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in financial analysis.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills required along with the ability to multi-task and bring individual issues to timely closure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team centered, results-driven environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Costar, accounting software, database management & reporting.
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Good Benefits Package.