3 days left
The Asset Manager (AM) will work within a team managing UK assets with a value of over £1bn, including all sectors, with opportunities to be responsible for overseas assets in due course.
Our Client is a leading Global Real Estate Investment Manager with over £12bn of AUM globally. They are looking to bring on the Asset Manager as they have experienced growth over the last 12 months.
- Strategic and pro-active asset management of commercial real estate assets including prime high profile buildings and tenants.
- Implementation of asset management initiatives including lettings, rent reviews, lease re-gears, refurbishments, hold / sell analysis.
- Active involvement in due diligence and on boarding of new transactions, with the business growing with new clients and investment.
- Day to day direction of appointed consultants including property managers, letting agents, rent review surveyors, lawyers and valuers.
- Preparation and implementation of annual business plans to optimise asset income and capital value in accordance with fund strategy.
- Financial cash flow modelling, evaluation and assessment of proposed initiatives.
- High level of client contact and responsibility, including reporting and liaison
- High profile overseas institutional, private and internal client funds.
- Work closely with finance, client services, acquisition and research teams.
- Preparation and delivery of board recommendations.
- Ideally 2-4 years plus experience in commercial property asset management.
- Ideally hold a Real Estate degree, and RICS qualified.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self motivated, determined and diligent.
- Good communication skills with ability to present both verbally and in written reports.
- Good excel skills including modelling, dcf, and valuation appraisals
Competitive Salary + Good Bonus + Benefits