Work from home and manage your own work load with a team that is instructed by a number of major lending institutions providing plenty of work for you to get through.
The company is a multi office boutique across London and the home counties and is looking for a talented Valuation surveyor that can fit in with the team, join in with the fun, but also be able to work through the caseloads.
Due to multiple locations, there could be realistic potential for management/area management opportunities.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Generous salary of up to 35k and commission structure in place for those who can look out for the extra value
- Flexible working arrangement available for those who can manage their own workload
- A good mix of residential and commercial properties to value
- CPD support and professional fees supported
- The potential for equity in the business!
- Valuing property for loan security purposes.
- Covering a large patch from North of the M25 to the South of the M25, including regional counties.
- Liaising with other members of the team for extra cross selling opportunities
- High level analytical skills, looking at data to understand market trends
- Being assertive in your justification of value, but also be able to understand your clients views.
- Well organised and able to manage a dynamic workload.
- MRICS is highly desirable, however, if you are still studying on your way to Chartered status you will be considered!
- Innovative in thinking and problem solving.
- Demonstrated track record in commercial valuation.
Whether you are working for a larger firm and would like more autonomy and input, or you have newly qualified and would like a change of scenery within a genuinely nice group of people then this might be the place for you.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.