Senior Project Manager
A tremendous opportunity has been presented for a senior/associate project manager to join one of the best property and construction consultancies in Oxford and across the UK.
About the client;
- Our client is a top 20 property and construction consultancy
- They operate in the public and private sectors, usually working on highly complex and diverse projects
- Project can range from £2 million to £300 million in value
- They fully support you and help you to progress within the partnership
About the role;
- One of your first projects will be a career defining one, as you will be working on a hugely exciting, mixed-use scheme worth circa £65 million.
- You will be working closely with an equity partner, allowing you to gain invaluable experience while showcasing your capabilities and desire to progress within the business
- You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing this and a variety of other prestigious projects from start to finish
- You will ideally be MRICS/MCIOB or a member of another professional body
- You must be an excellent communicator, who can articulate complicate issues to the client and stakeholders.
- It is expected that you will have previous experience working within a consultancy
- It is expected that you will have experience leading a successful team
- Circa £65,000 base salary
- Company car/car allowance
- Annual leave
- Private healthcare
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in contact with:
Harry Catton on 0203 817 0000 or email: email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/carrieralimited ) and visit our website ( www.carriera.co.uk ) for the latest jobs
Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.