Chartered Building Surveyor in Kent and another in North London
I have a client with opportunities available for 2 Chartered Building Surveyors in Kent and North London.
The successful candidate will preferably be Chartered and come with experience working for a professional consultancy.
You must be able to demonstrate good technical ability, including spec writing, contract administration, working on public sector projects in housing and/or education.
You will be responsible for carrying out surveys, inspections, schedules and the overall management of schemes and eventually the regional Building Surveying Team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience in Building Surveying duties including inspections
- Project Management experience of building maintenance work, refurbishment and alterations of existing buildings
- Knowledge of building principles, preparing plans and specifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to monitor and report on progress and expenditure of projects
- Excellent communication and client facing skills, combined with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Candidates with Management experience of a team and the noted experience above will be suitable for an Associate Level role where they are fully capable of running the team in the future.
The ideal candidate will have full membership of RICS but those nearing to the end of the APC process will be considered with the right length of experience.
If you don't have the relevant skills required for this particular position please get in contact as we have other Building Surveying and General Practice vacancies throughout the UK from Graduate level to Director/Partner, some of which are not advertised due to the clients request.