Chartered Building Surveyor - Cardiff.
Chartered Building Surveyor – Cardiff – Multidisciplinary Consultancy
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
A UK based multidisciplinary partnership, providing a broad range of property services to a varied client base are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their growing team in South Wales.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) with experience carrying out both residential and commercial Building Surveys. Applicants will be able to demonstrate a strong track record working in building surveying within the private sector. Candidates will also hold a full, clean UK driving licence and access to a car. Business development-experience is also desirable.
Successful candidates would be expected to provide clients with a full Building Surveying service of commercial, rural and residential properties.
Other duties include:
· Project Management, Contract Administration and design for refurbishment, conversions and new builds.
· Preparation and issue of feasibility studies.
· Providing Party Wall services to adjoining owners.
· Deliver advice and support to clients on specific building defects and preventative maintenance strategies.
· Display effective management and support of other department members.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to develop your core skills both individually and as part of a team. You will become an integral part of a growing office and provided with all the support and development needed to further your career within the Building Surveying sector.
Interested in learning more about this position? Please contact our Building Surveying specialist Kirsty Drane on 01792 940 003. Kirsty is also available for an informal discussion on any other building surveying roles available across the UK.