- Quantity Surveyor
- Up to £55,000 + bonus + pension + training + progression
- Main Contractor, High-end residential
- Weybridge, Surrey
Shift your experience in to the High-end Residential sector and work on some of the most exciting and prestigious residential builds in the UK. With scope for progression you will receive training in this niche market and have real opportunity to progress within the company.
Our client is an established, multi-award winning, high-end residential contractor/developer. Operating in the premium sector of the UK construction industry, they develop properties to the very highest standards and finishes.
With a growing order book, our client is now recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Surrey based team and take up this exciting opportunity which offers scope for progression as your knowledge and experience within the sector develops.
Person Specification: Quantity Surveyor
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be a valued addition to the commercial team, taking ownership of your own projects and assisting in the development of the junior staff.
- You will hold a degree or equivalent qualification in Quantity Surveying
- You will have Main Contractor experience in the residential sector
- You will have experience throughout the project life-cycle
- You will have a thorough understanding of JCT contracts
Roles & Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
- Regularly prepare liability information for Cost-To-Complete/CVR reports;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly valuations;
- Review drawing revisions; measure, cost, and present project variations;
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, CVIs, and delay notices;
- Attend site and periodic site progress meetings;
- Provide regular commercial input to the Contracts Manager for progress reporting;
- Produce and issue post-contract subcontractor enquiries; assess, negotiate, and issue bespoke sub-contract orders, demonstrating best value against budget;
- Issue bespoke sub-contract orders and help manage sub-contractor accounts;
- Produce cashflow reports;
- Liaise with all levels of the wider construction and professional team, including clients;
- Work closely with the Site Manager to reduce costs, aid efficiency, and maximise profits;
- Assist in the estimating process when required;
- Understanding the basic principles of JCT contracts;
- Display a keen eye for detail.
Salary & Package: Quantity Surveyor
This highly progressive opportunity comes with a salary of up to £55,000 + bonus + pension + progression.
Apply: Quantity Surveyor
For further information please contact HD Surveyors in the strictest confidence: –
Call Roger Dunning – 07769 551846 / 01243 933263
Email Roger Dunning – email@example.com
Or apply below
Quantity Surveyor jobs from HD Surveyors