The Land Manager will take part in the land acquisition and planning cycle. The candidate will play an integral role in site identification, conducting feasibility studies, acquisition and land buying, undertaking appraisals and planning within the business.
My client is a well established, international property developer specialising in Capital, Acquisition, Development, Homes, Sales, Lettings & Management and Asset Management of London property to local and international buyers and investors. The organisational culture is entrepreneurial and each of the team member is highly-driven and pro-active to create value for stakeholders.
- Support the delivery of key business performance targets in order to meet wider company business objectives.
- Deliver high levels of business performance and customer satisfaction
- Source leads and acquire sites; Push potential sites through planning stages
- Attend pre-planning application meetings
- Meet and coordinate with site staff during pre-construction stages on site
- Source, identify and acquire between 4 and 6 sites per year
- Be fully aware of the land acquisition budgets for specific regions in terms of number of sites, units and timelines for board packs.
- Conduct land acquisition negotiations on behalf of the company.
- Ensure site selection is in accordance with the defined criteria of the company.
- Thorough knowledge of the UK property market with reference to land, including site acquisition
- 7-10 years' experience with property companies, developers or Estate Sales company in the UK.
- Experience in acquiring land sites
- Proven track record of deals
- Negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of planning policy and framework
- Experience in London land market
Work for an international property developer with several large schemes in London