Associate Project Manager
A tremendous opportunity has been presented for an associate project manager to join a multi award winning property and construction consultancy in Birmingham.
About the client;
- Our client is a top 20 property and construction consultancy
- They operate in the public and private sectors, usually working on highly complex and diverse projects
- Project can range from £2 million to £300 million in value
- They fully support you and help you to progress within the partnership
About the role;
- You will play a key role in leading and managing the project management team alongside the partner
- You will manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- You will be joining a small team so you will have tremendous responsibility, managing projects up to £50 million +
- This position would suit someone who is looking progress their career into a director’s position and beyond.
- You will have a construction related degree and ideally be MRICS or be a member of another professional body.
- You will have experience of successfully taking projects from inception through to completion, and have excellent knowledge of the project lifecycle.
- You must be an excellent communicator, so that you can articulate complicated issues to the client and various stakeholders.
- You will ideally have previous experience within a consultancy
£65,000 - £70,000 base salary
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in contact with:
Harry Catton on 0203 817 0000 or email: email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/carrieralimited ) and visit our website ( www.carriera.co.uk ) for the latest jobs
Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.