Residential Valuations Surveyor
Joshua Robert are working with a leading East Midlands Sales & Lettings business in the recruitment of a Residential Valuations Surveyor to develop the businesses Valuations offering.
The company, who have 5 offices across the region are one of the leading private practices and are a household name across Leicestershire, they have experienced real success / growth in recent years and are now in the market for a Residential Valuations Surveyor.
In the role of Residential Valuations Surveyor your duties will include:
- Residential Valuations on behalf of lenders
- HomeBuyer Surveys and Reports
- Adding value internally at a strategic level
- Coaching and mentoring to junior colleagues
The successful Residential Valuations Surveyor will have the following skills / experience:
- MRICS Surveyor and registered Valuer
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Experienced working targets and deadlines
- Be an effective and confident decision maker
In return you will achieve a generous basic salary up to £50,000, competitive bonus structure, mileage allowance, incremental holiday increases and an autonomous working culture, with plotted career progression within a growing business.
For further information please contact James Willis on 0121 5820877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org