A tremendous opportunity has been presented for a project manager to join a multi award winning property and construction consultancy in Oxford.
About the client;
- Our client is a top 20 property and construction consultancy
- They operate in the public and private sectors, usually working on highly complex and diverse projects
- Project can range from £2 million to £300 million in value
- They fully support you and help you to progress within the partnership
About the role;
- For this role you will be joining the healthcare team so you must have prior experience within the healthcare sector, or knowledge of the different processes.
- You will be working closely with a partner and the rest of the healthcare pm team, allowing you to gain invaluable experience while showcasing your capabilities and desire to progress within the business.
- This role would also suit someone at an assistant project managers level looking to progress into a project managers role and above.
- You will ideally have a property or construction related degree
- You must be an excellent communicator, who can articulate complicate issues to the client and stakeholders.
- It is expected that you will have previous experience working within a consultancy
- You must have contract administration experience
- NEC and/or JCT contract experience is desirable
- Circa £40,000 - £50,000 base salary
- Company car/car allowance
- Annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in contact with:
Harry Catton on 0203 817 0000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/carrieralimited ) and visit our website ( www.carriera.co.uk ) for the latest jobs
Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.