Senior Operations Engineer - CLIENT SIDE
I am currently looking for a Senior Operations Engineer to work for my client in Berkshire. You will be responsible for working on a large estate portfolio where you will be covering a range of properties types with the majority being listed building.
The day to day;
- Reporting under the Principle Operations Surveyor and Head of Operations however you will be expected to make decision without guidance
- Oversee the Operations team and be their main point of contact and make sure all works are being completed on time
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the building services
- Ensure all compliance is adhered to
- Ensure equipment and services are regularly inspected
- Monitor performance of contractors
- Excellent management skills
- Ideally a MSc in Engineering or equivalent
- Heritage/Listed building experience desirable however not essential
- Statutory compliance and risk management experience
- Project management skills
- IT literate and excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary package
- Discounts on retailers/events
- Free lunch
- Life Insurance and death in service
- Season ticket loan interest free
- And many more!
If you would like to hear more about the above role then contact Caroline on 0207 766 9089 alternatively you can apply below with your CV and I will be on contact.