Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor, London
A Cost Consultancy renowned for staff satisfaction and continuous training are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor ideally with residential project experience.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a modern, chartered surveying practice based in Central London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors Role
The Consultancy are seeking a professional and ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor who is keen to progress towards Associate level in the next 12-24 months.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will take ownership on a range of high end, mixed use, and social housing residential schemes across London.
- Pre contract
- Post contract
- Mentor junior staff members
- Attend site meetings
- Deal with contractor complaints
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 5+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- MRICS, or committed to the APC
- Commercial or residential experience
- Client facing
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days annual leave (with an additional one day for each year of service)
- Healthcare (including family cover)
- Clear and extensive bonus scheme
- Career Progression
- Professional Membership
- APC training
If you are a Quantity Surveyor seeking a fresh challenge or interested in having a confidential chat about Quantity Surveying opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / London / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Project Quantity Surveyor / Commercial / MRICS