Housing Regeneration Manager (Interim)
West London Local Authority Opportunity!
I am sourcing a Housing Regeneration Manager (Interim) to work for a Local Authority in West London, for a period of 6-12 months initially.
You will be required to manage the strategic aspect of the Housing Regeneration & Development Programme, and progress schemes through to delivery in order to achieve the Council's housing objectives.
- Lead on the delivery of the council's Housing Development & Regeneration Programme, in order to meet the HRA Business Plan objectives, and meet local housing needs within the borough.
- Undertake project and programme management techniques to oversee the delivery of multiple development and regeneration schemes.
- Identify funding streams for future housing development.
- Assess the viability, and appraise proposed developments
- Provide expertise within the Council and department for development and delivery of housing.
- Pro-actively seek development and delivery opportunities, in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with key stakeholders, including; other Council departments, local residents,, Developers, Registered Providers, GLA and other local authorities.
Keen to find out more? APPLY NOW!
Please note, this role falls within IR35.