Programme Manager (Housing Regeneration)
Opportunity to work as an Interim Programme Manager for a Local Authority with an ambitious housing development and regeneration programme!
The assigned project to this role involves demolishing a number of old properties, in order to build between 700-800 new homes, of all tenures.
Key Skills & Experience:
1. Demonstrable track record of programme management
2. Strong writing, data and programme presentation skills
3. Conversant in use of physical and financial reporting to underpin accountability and trigger intervention
4. Highly organised and capable of facilitating project meetings and record keeping
5. Competent in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Ideally, you will have experience programme managing property related projects.
If you have the credentials to fulfil this role, please APPLY NOW!