Quality Technical Inspector
My client is a market leading consultancy and they are looking for a Quality Technical Inspector to join their growing team.
This is a site based role and you will be working with extremely high profile clients in both the Private and Public sector on projects with a value of up to £100million.
- Researching technical data and liaising with building contractors
- Responsible for monitoring quality and progress
- Site inspection reports and reading drawings
- Report writing and supporting photographs
- Identify discrepancies
- Fire construction specifications
- Working in a team
- Have a background in any of the following; Clerk of works, site manager, building control
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Client facing
- Worked on projects with a value of over £5m
- Work well under pressure
- MCIOB/MICWCI/MCABE desirable however not essential
- Competitive salary
- Work travel expenses paid
- All CPD training provided
- Supportive team
- Progression within the company
Please also note that Junior candidates will be considered if they have a 'can do' attitude and have a desire to grow with the business.
If this sounds like a role for you then please contact Caroline on 0207 766 9089 or click the link to apply.