Senior Estates Building Surveyor
"Oyster Partnership have been instructed by one of our clients to find an experienced Building Surveyor to join our client's successful, and well-established Estate based in London.
Our client is a well-respected London estate who pride themselves on the ability to create property solutions, which generate a real commercial difference in an increasingly competitive market. The property portfolio is a mixture of across Residential, Commercial, and Mixed Use and their Estate consists of Grade I & Grade II listed buildings.
- To refurbish high value, high profile projects in Central London
- Being responsible for refurbishment and development projects, including Contract Administration as well as CDM responsibilities.
- Inspections, building defect diagnosis, specifications of works, and dilapidations
- Design, Lead on and deliver regular and planned maintenance programs
- To discuss and negotiate project proposals with external planning consultants
- Effective management of design teams
- Negotiate project proposals with the local planning authority
- Strong Project Management experience
- Experience of dealing and managing with complex third party issues
- In depth knowledge of planning legislation and proven track record of planning approvals and discharge
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with Listed Buildings.
- Experience of working with heavily commercially driven clients
- Dealt with planned and experienced maintenance
- Operating at Senior level or above
- MCIOB / MRICS qualified
There is a base salary of up to £60,000 dependent on experience, alongside a competitive package which includes but is not limited to 10% bonus. 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
For more information on this role please send your CV to Charlotte.Jacovou at oysterpartnership.com, or call 02077669012 for a confidential chat about opportunities.