Development Deal Originator @ W1 Lender
RealRec is delighted to be working with a leading and innovative real estate investment/lending company based out of Mayfair, who specialise in lending money for residential led build projects on behalf of their investors (average fixed return of 12% per annum) and closely working with their developer partners.
Our client is looking for a Development Deal Originator to work closely with their Head of Origination, in order to secure more viable development projects that are looking to raise development finance. Their average loan amount is between £300,000 to £1m, but certainly would work on larger mandates.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a highly entrepreneurial company, who are well backed by a team of experienced and very successful shareholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To work within a professional team of property and financial professionals as a Development Deal Originator
- Souring development projects seeking development finance of between £300,000 to £1m across the UK
- Supporting underwriting and due diligence for acquisitions
- Working on and supporting the full acquisition process
- General support of senior team members in decision-making and execution of various investment strategies
- To attend site meetings and be in constant communication with the developer
- To help produce reports to investors and communicate with the Investors Relationship Managers Team
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2+ years real estate experience
- Ideally degree educated with a 2:1 in a relevant field e.g. finance, real estate, business commerce etc
- Some experience in monitoring residential build projects
- An understanding of property planning, construction and sales
- Basic ability to read and understand legal agreements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and balance numerous activities under time
- Responsible, Self-driven and highly motivated individual with Strong interest in
- Good understanding of the property industry and property investment
- Team player who is comfortable working both in a team and autonomously
- Good understanding of the conceptual framework of real estate investment and investment management more broadly
- Strong numeracy and quantitative skills
- An acute attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised and professional
Our client are offering a salary package circa £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience + generous commission structure, but would consider more for an exceptional candidate.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.