Senior Project Manager
Oyster Partnership have been instructed by one of our global, award-winning clients who require a Senior Project Manager to work within their Hotel Division.
Looking to grow its Hotel Project Management team, they have an unwavering desire to build on their already strong market presence and require somebody to along the team and operation moving forward. The ideal candidate will have strong hotel delivery experience.
You will be given the autonomy to run your own projects and are in complete control of your own diary with the majority of the work being based in the heart of London.
The projects will include 5* Hotels with values north of £300 million. You will be managing 2-3 projects at any one time.
The company is continuing to grow and are continuing to push the recruitment drive and securing the right talent to sit within the team.
- To ensure all projects are delivered within the timescales and to the quality expected.
- You will be required to take sole responsibility for client management and current/future relations.
- To work closely with clients to understand their business requirements
- Developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the projects and manage their development and delivery
- Ensure the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the business unit
- Always ensure that projects meet industry-leading quality standards
- Managing, monitoring and motivating the cross-functional team assigned to each project
- To conduct project presentations
- Chair client and design team project meetings
- Our client's office is based in the heart of London. You would also need to be prepared to travel to alternative sites and project locations, there is, however, the option for flexible working.
- The office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm but these hours are adjusted to suit the requirements of each project and individual
- A proven track record of managing successful hotel projects in the construction industry
- Team Management experience
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience of the whole project cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage and at each stage in between
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- Ideally previously worked in a consultancy within the hotel sector
- To develop and generate a work supply stream with the aim of creating a self-sufficient team
Education and Other Qualifications
- Professionally Qualified, ideally MRICS or MAPM
Our client is looking to pay £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits which would include a substantial holiday allowance and an unrivalled pension in the London property market.
With an excellent working environment and a strong team already in place, this is a great opportunity for you to develop yourself and excel in the next stage of your career.
For more information please feel free to contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 766 9001 or alternatively apply on the link below.