Associate Quantity Surveyor
Joshua Robert are representing one the UKs leading multi-national consultancies.
They have identified the North of the UK as an integral market for their strategic growth plans and have invested heavily to facilitate this projected growth.
They are seeking an ambitious Associate level-chartered Quantity surveyor to join a client focused team out of their Manchester offices. This is an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to strengthen their commercial offerings and play a strategic part in developing their presence.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing Quantity Surveying support for our professional services and project-based teams on several interesting projects, with a strategic focus on the Education and Health sectors.
A strong track record in Commercial and Industrial sector delivery would be a key requirement and we would like to push for a candidate with both these sector experiences
- The individual will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of a project
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering contractors
- Cost Planning, Procurement & Post contract duties