Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager
A modern and vibrant Cost Consultancy in Central London are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to undertake dual role; project delivery and client management.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall run multiple projects up to £20M and shall be responsible for providing all of the cost management for a number of high profile public sector clients.
Projects include: Education, Housing, Health, Culture/Leisure.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
Offering progression to Associate level and a varied portfolio of exciting projects, the successful Senior QS will be able to demonstrate:
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Willing to take on a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities
- RICS accredited degree, MRICS preferably
- QS - Pre- and Post- contract experience essential
- Project Management experience (desirable)
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 26 days annual leave
- 5% pension contribution
- RICS professional fees
- APC training
- Laptop and mobile
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking to improve your career, please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager / Senior Cost Manager / Project Manager / London / RICS