Property Database Surveyor
Property Database Surveyor - 3 - 6 Month Contract
Your new company
On behalf of our client, Hays Property & Surveying are currently seeking a Property Database Surveyor to take on a three to six month contract assisting on a major project. My client is a private institution with premises in Central London.
Your new role
The Property Database Surveyor role is a critical role to promote a data-driven performance culture within my clients Property team and ensure that the asset management data of the business is complete and accurate. The role resides in the Property Management function.
As the successful candidate in this post, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining complete and accurate asset management data records for all sites, buildings, head leases, sub-leases and track lease break dates and other important leasing information
- Working closely with the property team to identify data errors, data improvements, data upload requirements and undertake amendments for the sites and buildings that are managed by the rest of the team.
- Influencing the property management team about the importance of having a data-driven culture.
- Working in conjunction with a regional or central team Finance, Facilities Management, Business Information and the wider Asset Management teams to resolve data queries and inconsistencies
- Working with suppliers on legal, transaction, planning and valuation activity as necessary to obtain clarity on data as necessary
- Reporting general activity progress on a regular basis to the key stakeholders
- Highlighting issues with data control processes
- Helping identify key data fields, defining data fields, determining data sources, managing the collation of the data and reporting progress on a regular basis as part of wider project reporting
- Assisting in any internal or external audit activity in relation to data records
- Acting as an ambassador of a data-driven function and helping drive a culture that promotes the highest quality of data
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level in a Property related field
- Previous data roles in real estate
- Knowledge of real estate systems, reporting software and advanced Excel skills
- This role would suit someone with a keen interest in data analytics
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered a competitive daily rate with options to work remotely and or flexibly to suit your lifestyle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.