Hotels Project Manager
The "Hotels" Project Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery programme of all hospitality projects across London. You will be in charge of managing each scheme from inception through to completion and handover.
Our client is a well established development and property management company specialising in residential, hotels and commercial office projects.
As the client-side Project Manager you will be reporting into the Head of Construction and take day to day responsibility for the delivery of all aspects of assigned Budget Hotel or similar construction projects. We are looking for someone who can drive the projects forward with minimal line management input. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining or improving on delivery programmes and cost targets and will have an inquiring mind to challenge and manage to successful resolution everyday costs, time and quality issues.
- assessing and managing the critical programme, cost control and quality issues that define the success of the project;
- actively identifying and challenging areas of design, specification, materials selection and construction to improve efficiencies and cost savings;
- manage external design and construction teams, and challenge design and construction solutions at every stage to optimise the development potential;
- manage the construction programme and oversee project(s) delivery on a day to day basis;
- manage and coordinate main contractors throughout the delivery stages;
- identify and measure risks associated with project cost, design, quality and delivery, and put in place processes to manage and mitigate these risks;
- lead the comprehensive testing & commissioning, regulatory certification & sign off, discharge of planning conditions, building regulations approval, O&M & CDM H&S file and manage witnessing, demonstration of systems, training and formal handover of assigned projects on completion to the hotel operations team.
- manage the delivery, installation and acceptance at handover by the hotel operations team of all items of FF&E.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has previously worked for either a property development company, a Building Consultancy or a Hotel Developer/Operator.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a track record in delivering hotel projects across the UK and London.
A competitive salary and good benefits/bonus package.