Senior Quantity Surveyor, West London
The Equity Partners of an established, London, multi disciplinary consultancy are seeking an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor eager to push themselves towards Associate level in the near future.
Working within a diverse and skilled Quantity Surveying team, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will help the team push several projects through to completion.
Sectors include: Residential, Mixed Use, Healthcare, and Education.
An ideal opportunity to be part of a professional practice with no barriers to progression.
- £55,000 - £65,000
- contributory pension scheme
- Group life cover
- 21 days' holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local or multi-gym membership subsidy
- Discount card for many UK high street stores
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted private healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Career progression opportunities
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate / Employer's Agent / West London / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor