MOUNT STUART TRUST
Attractive salary & benefits Isle of Bute
The Mount Stuart Trust is an innovative and forward-looking charitable trust that puts education and long-term stewardship at the heart of what it does. Its historically significant asset base comprises farming, forestry, property as well as leisure & hospitality interests with new enterprises being developed as part of its strategy to deliver economic, social and environmental value to the local and wider communities.
This represents an exciting opportunity to work in close partnership with a broad range of stakeholders to optimise efficiencies and ensure best in-class sustainable asset management.
- Take P&L responsibility for the management and development of the Trust’s commercial, residential and agricultural property portfolio reporting to the Managing Director. Manage and develop existing property team.
- Deliver the existing comprehensive asset management strategy and amend as necessary to capitalise on income and capital growth opportunities whilst also conforming to the Trust’s values and wider strategy.
- Generate strong and productive relationships with a broad range of external stakeholders, including professional advisers, government and local communities, at all times acting as a key ambassador for the Estate.
- A strong track record in managing and enhancing a complex range of property assets, and in generating new opportunities, with a comprehensive professional network to match.
- Highly capable multisite manager with a clear empathy for rural businesses and communities, and a passion for economic development that goes beyond the bounds of traditional estate management.
- Articulate and commercially-minded leader with an appetite for evolutionary change who is able to communicate effectively across a variety of forums, and maintain the highest standards of diplomacy and empathy in all his/her dealings.
Please email your application to: email@example.com, quoting reference R/E194, enclosing a copy of your CV and giving full salary details.
For further information please contact Charlie van Exter on 020 7917 9456.