Project Manager (Development)
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019?
A Kent based Local Authority is looking for an experienced Development Project Manager to join their Development & Regeneration team.
This is a challenging opportunity for an individual looking to lead a mixed-use development scheme, including Residential, Commercial & Retail.
- Manage, monitor and review resource requirements for the successful delivery of projects.
- Instructing land and property negotiations relating to the development of complex sites, including valuations, land assembly and CPO.
- Act as client for site investigations involving brief preparations and managing consultants
- Setting up and chairing project team meetings.
- Managing project budgets on this multi-million pound project.
Is this of interest? If so, apply now!
Alternatively, if you are keen to have a conversation about other opportunities, and this role doesn't quite fit the bill, please do get in touch regardless as it will be great to hear from you.