Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Defence Sector)
Fantastic opportunity for Quantity Surveyors to join an award winning international multidisciplinary consultancy who is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor within the Defence Sector due to business growth.
Conrad Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner to the industry's leading firms and we work hard with our clients to ensure together, we can offer you the best vacancies in the market; if you read on you will find this vacancy is just that.
Interested candidates will have the opportunity to work on large scale, challenging projects within the Defence Sector. Employers Agent experience would be highly advantageous.
Responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Value engineering and life cycle costing.
- Conduct feasibility studies and writing procurement reports.
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan.
- Identify and analyse potential risks and implement a risk response strategy.
- Reviewing the progress of the works and preparing reports for the client.
- Offer a flexible approach when delivering the cost management strategy.
Requirements of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE.
- MRICS is a prerequisite of this role
- Interested candidates MUST have DEFENCE SECTOR experience.
- Solid experience of working on major projects.
- SC Cleared highly desirable
- Demonstrable track record of high standard technical delivery.
On offer for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
This position offers a salary of between £45k-£55k depending on experience, project exposure and an opportunity to carve out a career with one of a world-wide brand name. The client also offers flexible benefits and personalised rewards to add to an excellent package.
*What happens next? On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.*