Job type: Permanent
Salary: £27000-£45000 depending on esperience
Capstone are recruiting for an international design, engineering and management consultancy looking to expand their Manchester office by taking on a Building Surveyor. It is an opportunity to work for top consultancy taking on a variety of projects, primarily within the Education sector. They offer an extremely attractive renumeration package, one of the best development programmes in building surveying and a working environment that supports your ideas and puts them into practice.
You will be expected to deliver a wide range of professional and project work to local schools as well as local and central governments. You will have proven experience with design and specifications, contract administration and project management.
You will able to deliver the services required by your role including but not limited to:
- Contract administration
- Writing Specifications
- Using CAD and NBS
- Controlling quality and delivery of project in a time efficient manner
- Building good relationships with colleagues and clients
- MRICS Qualified (Preferable but not essential. Good APC support is provided by the consultancy)
- Proven Building Surveying experience, preferably in a commercial or education sector
- Be able to manage and handle a diverse and flexible workload
- Professional with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team and individually
If you or believe anyone you would know would be a good fit for the role please get in contact with Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 020 3757 5000.