A multi-disciplinary cost consultancy is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their head office in Woking where you will be part of practice who prioritise RICS training and career development.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside several Quantity Surveyors on a range of residential, leisure and education projects.
You will also be part of a diverse team who have had a large influx of projects as well as a continued spell of growth. As a result, you'll have a diverse work load of pre and post contract duties and a stable environment to gain MRICS status.
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (2x Salary)
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Professional fees for the RICS paid
- Statutory Pension Contribution
- Allowance for evening and the occasional day course for professional training for CPD.
- Business miles at 45p per mile
- Mobile phone and lap top computer provided
If you are a Quantity Surveyor and able to commute to Woking, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Surrey / Intermediate QS / Woking / MRICS / Cost Consultant / Project Quantity Surveyor