Graduate Surveyor - Resources
LEGAL AND ASSEST MANAGEMENT
SALARY: £24,313 - £26,999 GRADE 6 (points 18 – 23)
We are looking for a self-motivated Graduate Surveyor to work in our busy Asset Management Services team. The successful candidate can expect support and mentoring not only from their supervisor and counsellor but the other experienced surveyors in the team as well.
Our workload is varied enough to cover all the competency areas for the Commercial Property APC pathway. Between us we are responsible for:
- managing a portfolio of 300 retail, office and industrial property;
- undertaking land acquisitions and disposals, large and small;
- ensuring that the corporate office accommodation is utilising efficiently;
- undertaking valuations for various purposes, including annual asset valuations for accounting purposes;
- providing property advice on multi-disciplinary corporate projects;
- granting wayleaves and easements to utility companies;
- dealing with miscellaneous general estate management issues such as rights of way, restrictive covenants and encroachments.
The successful candidate can expect to be involved in all these aspects with incremental responsibility as they progress through the APC.
You are welcome to submit your application in English or in Welsh. Each application will be treated equally.
Full details, and how to apply can be found on the Council website using the 'Apply' button.
Closing Date: 12 noon 7th May
Post Ref: REQ001175-0705