Head of Property
My client, a charitable organisation is looking for a Head of Property to provide leadership and coordination in the delivery of their strategic objectives.
Reporting into the CEO, the role will include:
- Overseeing the Property Investment strategy
- Working collaboratively with the senior leadership team
- Sourcing potential new stock to build the portfolio
- Negotiating the best terms on all property acquisitions and disposals
- Ensuring processes are in place so all transactions adhere to legislation
- Determine annual budgets for planned and reactive maintenance
- Overseeing building compliance in accordance with all Health & Safety
- Managing the planned and lifecycle maintenance work
- Overseeing contractors and third party suppliers from procurement through to delivery
On offer is a level of flexibility and work life balance unseen in such roles. Alongside this, a financial package will be agreed dependant on your relevant experience and suitability for the role.
If this sounds of interest, please do get in touch at