Regional Manager – Residential Valuation (unique and exceptional opportunity)
Our client is a well-known and leading firm of Residential Valuation Surveyors / Chartered Surveyors and Panel Managers. Due to an internal promotion they are recruiting a Regional Manager for their South London geographical regions.
You will lead and manage a team of 20 Surveyors, reporting to the Regional Director, responsible for all aspects of performance, quality, people and engagement.
This would suit someone who is currently working in a Regional / Area Management role, or those at Surveyor level and fee earning, but looking to take the next step into a management / senior level position.
- M / FRICS or AssocRICS
- VRS Registered
- Residential Valuation Surveyor
- Experienced carrying out Mortgage Valuations and Homebuyer Reports
- London experience is preferable but not essential
- Organised with good sense of time management
- Leadership qualities, looking to take the next step into management
- IT skills / tablet technology
What to expect
- Great sense of career development with ongoing support in your role
- Strong and secure client base, with excellent workflow and fees
- Competitive basic salary, bonus and car allowance, coupled with benefits package, pension and health cover that you expect from a large national firm
- Manage you own team, with a great sense of autonomy in your role.
For more information please contact David Jay Surveying Recruitment in the strictest of confidence:
Ashley Miskin - 07957 105294 or 0208 504 9339
Alternatively email your CV to: