Business Development Manager
If you are an experienced Business Development Consultant or Sales Manager based in, or around, London then this could be an excellent opportunity to progress your career. Operating throughout London this business operate within the Construction industry, with an already established client base, they are now looking to expand further. This is a new opening available immediately for the right person. Salary up to £50,000 (although subject to experience) plus car allowance and performance related bonus.
This Construction Contractor complete projects within a variety of sectors including; Education, Commercial, Residential, Retail and Industrial. They specialise within; fit outs, refurbishments and maintenance works. Their ethos is to ensure they achieve 100% client satisfaction in all that they do. Certainly an ethos an experienced Business Development Manager or Sales Manager should want to be associated with.
The Role of Business Development Manager:
- Speaking to, meeting with, and ultimately winning new clients for the business within the blue-chip arena.
- Developing a Business Development strategy alongside the company director.
- Having an input in marketing strategies.
- Ensuring service delivery to in return achieve repeat business.
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Experienced within Business Development - Construction or Property.
- Proven track record of working with Blue Chip companies.
- Proven sales track record.
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £50,000 - DOE.
- Healthy bonus/commission structure.
- Company car/car allowance.
- Full benefits package.
- Excellent opportunity for growth with this business.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.