Senior Building Surveyor
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Up to £60,000 + Benefits + Pension + Social events + Christmas off
- Chelsea Harbour, West London
Join the consultancy division of one of the top Architectural names in the luxury residential sector and work across a variety of instructions from a joint and independent workload. Workload will include party walls, neighbourly matters, project work and Surveys, ensuring a broad workload.
As the consultancy division of one of the top Architectural names in the luxury residential sector, our client offers a multi-disciplinary environment with both a shared and an independent workload. Their work stretches across all areas of London including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
This role is responsible for a broad range of surveying functions working closely with and reporting directly to the Director/Head of Department. It has primary responsibility for day-to-day running of the consultancy division.
The role of Senior Building Surveyor will be based from their offices in Chelsea Harbour, West London.
Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor
- Degree in Building Surveying at 2.1 or above
- RICS (Chartered Building Surveyor)
- Minimum of two years’ post qualification experience
- Dealing with clients at a high level in complex matters
- Proven track record in general surveying professional work
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor
Hands on full lead surveyor responsibilities for general professional work to include: -
- General surveying work
- Party Wall work
- Rights of Light work
- Experience of sunlight and daylight assessments would be helpful
Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor
Salary for this role will be up to £60,000 per annum dependant on experience and the package includes the following: -
- 20 days annual leave
- After 2 years increased by one day till 25 is reached
- Closed between Christmas and new year which does not come our of Annual leave entitlement
- Location – Chelsea Harbour – Nearest transport – Imperial Wharf or Fulham Broadway
- Social events
- 3 outing per year
- Monthly evening drinks
- Monthly talks with lunch provided
- CPD’s with lunch provided
- 7 ½ per day/150 hours per month
- Core hours 9:30 to 5:00
Based in the beautiful Chelsea Harbour area, the office is just a 3-minute walk from the local train station (Imperial Wharf or Fulham Broadway), making this a perfect location for commuters travelling from both inside or outside of London.
Apply: Senior Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Senior Chartered Building Surveyor – MRICS – Jobs from HD Surveyors