Land Manager - HA in High Wycombe
Having recently partnered with an exciting Housing Association in High Wycombe, I am now looking for an experienced Land Manager to join their team. Due to the nature of their business they are actively looking to acquire new land led development opportunities to bolster their pipeline. This represents an opportunity to join a small but extremely well back Housing Association as they grow and establish a strong name for themselves.
The company who have excellent financial capabilities, have recently brought in a new senior team from large Housing Associations and Developers to bring in a new era in how the company performs and operates. In the last year the team have delivered 375 units and their target for this financial year is to deliver 600 which they are on target to do. Operating primarily across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire you will be tasked with acquisition of land led opportunities across these counties and potentially further afield.
Main responsibilities for the Land Manager:
- Take responsibility for identifying land through a variety of methods
- Work with the Land Director to create methods that will generate new business opportunities
- Carry out detailed appraisals on all potential opportunities
- Build and maintain a list of contacts that will help bring forward potential development opportunities
- Work closely with the development team through the planning process and get involved in consultations and submissions
The Land Manager is likely to:
- Have several years' experience identifying and purchasing sites across Bucks, Herts and Beds
- Have experience of managing technical and professional teams to carry out due diligence on complex land opportunities
- Have knowledge and experience of the social housing sector and HE/GLA funding requirements.
- Be a excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Contribute to the team and adopt the mentality and ethos of the company.
For more information or to apply to this role, please upload your CV to this position or contact email@example.com for more information.