Central London Location
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a well established consultancy in their London office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong Project Management team and work on some highly reputable projects.
This Project Manager will mainly be working within the Large Scale Commercial arena in central London. In addition to this high profile projects, you will also have the opportunity to work in the residential and Hotel sectors within this team.
This role as Project Manager will require you to have excellent skills in stakeholder management as you will be spending a lot of your time communicating with the stakeholders involved. Additionally, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the project until completion, ensuring it runs safely, on time and within budget. The project management team will need someone that can work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment demonstrating teamwork and excellence.
Experience and Knowledge as Project Manager
* Previous experience working on commercial Projects from £15m to £50m
* A thorough understanding of the full project life cycle
* Experience in the plan and schedule aspect of a project
* People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project
* Experience of managing a multi-discipline design team
* Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project
Qualifications as Project Manager
* Ideally a graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management
* Ideally professionally qualified in on of the following fields: construction, project management, engineering, surveying or architecture
What is in it for you as a Project Manager?
This unique organisation is independent and privately owned; this means that you get the benefits of a large consultancy with the individuality of an organisation that makes decisions based around the best interests of its clients and its people. The firm offers a generous salary and a great social life with many charity and social events booked all year round.
If you are interested in this role, send your CV over to leanne.George@amida-recruit.com or call 02070333100 for more information.