Senior Project Manager EMEA
Senior Project Manager EMEA
Leading Global Consultancy
New Build and Commercial Fit out
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager who can handle working to all footsie 100 listed companies managing multiple concurrent real estate projects including design, construction, occupancy, and budget management at either ground up or fit out phase.
The Roles Responsibilities for Senior Project Manager:
*Senior Project Manager - Manages all phases of project management including due diligence, design, construction, occupancy, quality control, staffing, and budget management.
* Senior Project Manager -Interfaces with client and key stakeholders to define project requirements. Establishes project work plan and deadlines. Creates persuasive presentations that meet the project's objectives.
* Senior Project Manager -Creates and manages project budget. Monitors expenses to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
* Senior Project Manager - Manages all facets of project design, construction, and occupancy. Qualifies and recommends contractors by reviewing bids and related documents.
* Senior Project Manager -Oversee Preparation of "For Execution" consultant contracts and management of the execution of these documents
*Senior Project Manager - Manages project team by providing direction and leadership. Facilitates client meetings regarding project matters.
* Senior Project Manager -Represents the client and Consultancy with architects, vendors, consultants, and regulatory agencies.
* Senior Project Manager -Actively updates multiple project records using the Account-approved project tracking software application
QUALIFICATIONS for Senior Project Manager:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE for Senior Project Manager:
Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Engineering, business or equivalent from appropriate 4-year BSc, MSc, college program. Typically at least 10+ years commercial development management or commercial fit out experience.
This Senior Project Manager will be in charge of one of the consultancies biggest tech clients and allowed the autonomy but given the support to do so. This is a fantastic role and have great opportunity for travel and promotions.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme, this is a real chance for Senior Project Manager to climb the ranks quickly as promotions are given on Merit not just time served.
You need Commercial Fit out experience and can tick the criteria above?
if you do please send your application for Senior Project Manager to Leanne.email@example.com