Director of Building Surveying and Project Management
My client is a successful Surveying Consultancy who have exciting expansion plans for the future. They are a professional honest and accomplished in their dealing as well as being ambitious, innovative and dynamic in their culture. They pride themselves on employing knowledgeable and experiences Surveyors and ensuring survey reports are clear and informative.
They are looking for someone at Director level to lead the team and work alongside the Managing Director providing Building Surveying and Project Management services. There will be some business development and staff training and support for those on the APC.
To apply for this vacancy you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- You MUST be MRICS with a minimum or three years PQE
- You will have management / team leader experience
- You will have an understanding of property defects and repairs internally and externally, as well as building and planning regulations and other relevant legislation
- Understanding of repair costs assessments
- Specific defect surveys
- Experience of party wall matters, preparing schedules of conditions and assessing claims post works and measured surveys will be an advantage
- Condition Reports and Schedules of Dilapidations
- You must have a high levels of attention to detail and an enquiring mind
- The ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
- Must have good client relationship skills
- Be a keen team member with the ability to accept responsibility and work on your own initiative
The salary is competitive and will reflect the level of qualification and experience of the applicant but will be in the range of £50k to £60k plus bonus and benefits.