MRICS Residential Building Surveyors x3 - Kent, Plymouth & Shropshire
Our client is a well known and leading firm of Chartered Surveyors / Residential Valuation Surveyors.
Due to strong market conditions and increases in new and existing work streams, they are recruiting 3 MRICS Building Surveyors to cope with the demand for their Residential Surveying work flows (scheme 3 Building Surveys) in the below locations:
- MRICS or AssocRICS
- Experienced Building Surveyor
- Realistic and sensible targets, with a strong focus on work life balance, expect to carry out one Residential Building Survey per day.
- Expect a lucrative bonus scheme, car allowance or car, pension and healthcare
- Good IT skills
- Strong sense of time management
Support on offer if you are interested in carrying out Residential Valuation and Homebuyer Reports.
If this patch / region isn't right for you, please get in touch as similar vacancies are coming about on a daily basis.
- Up to £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
- Company car (good selection available)
- Cash option is also available.
- Expect a lucrative bonus scheme, pension and healthcare options.
For more information please contact David Jay Surveying Recruitment in the strictest of confidence:
Ashley Miskin - 07957 105294 or 0208 504 9339
Alternatively email your CV to:
Or click on the below link