Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
This diverse well-established and fast growing independent commercial building consultancy with a network of 23 offices in the UK are looking for a young, dynamic, ambitious Project Quantity Surveyor.
They are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor in their Birmingham office to undertake all pre and post contract cost management duties on a range of new build and refurbishment projects. The Quantity Surveyor will be preparing early feasibility cost estimates, advising clients on adding value to their projects, procurement and post contract cost control.
The Quantity Surveyor Experience
- Previous experience of pre and post contract cost management
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor on projects £500k to £30m
- Confident in using specialist software such as CostX
- Excellent Excel and report writing skills
- Ability to analyse cost data and trends
The Quantity Surveyor
- Related degree
- Full and clean UK driving licence
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 3% Employer pension contribution
- 23 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers and much more
If you are a Quantity Surveyor seeking a fresh challenge or interested in having a confidential conversation about various opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Associate Director / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Birmingham / Project Quantity Surveyor / PQS / Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly