Building Surveyor - Ref: #6039
An industry leading, international real estate consultancy located in Bristol are currently seeking a Building Surveyor to join their expanding, highly experienced team.
The successful Building Surveyor will be a commercially focused, personable building surveyor who has a preference towards project work, including; project management, contract administration and defect diagnosis.
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be undertaking the full range of building surveying instructions for a wide array of prestigious clients.
The Role of The Successful Building Surveyor will include;
- Project management
- Contract administration
- Schedules of condition
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Liaising with clients and developing meaningful professional relationships
The Successful Building Surveyor will have;
- MRICS preferred or sitting APC in 2019
- RICS acreditted degree
- Experience working within a commercial building consultancy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- £30,000 - £45,000
- 24 days annual leave
- Bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Company iPhone and laptop
- Flexible working options (after probation period)
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact James Durham at Brandon James on 01628 367041.
Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Intermediate Building Surveyor - APC - MRICS - RICS - Building Surveying - Bristol - BS1
Apply for Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly