Quantity Surveyor, London
An award winning and highly successful Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a proactive Quantity Surveyor to join their diverse and expanding cost team in North West London.
Working alongside a Partner, the Quantity Surveyor will be joining an innovative and progressive construction consultancy with a broad range of projects and tailored career progression.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be heavily involved in the commercial division where you will be working on a myriad of projects; delivering both pre and post contract cost management elements.
The Quantity Surveyors Role
- Reporting to clients and stakeholders regarding costs
- Identifying risks
- Pre and Post contract cost management
- Mentoring graduate Quantity Surveyors
The Quantity Surveyor
- RICS accredited degree
- A successful track record of managing the full life cycle of projects
- Good management skills
- Ideally MRICS
- Able to run multiple projects at one time
- £50,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- 3% Employer pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Car allowance
- Travel allowance
- Healthcare allowance
- Subsidised gym membership
If you are an ambitious Quantity Surveyor looking to join a vibrant and diverse team, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James, or apply via the apply button below.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / London / Cost Consultant / Senior Cost Manager
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly