MRICS BUilding Surveyor
Building Surveyor MRICS
My client are a team of professionals that take pride in being a proactive / versatile firm of property surveyors specialising in Residential / Commercial valuations, RICS Home buyer Surveys and Building Surveys for private individuals, high street banks, local / national businesses, property developers, estate agents and legal professionals.
Due to the my clients market mainly consisting of high street banks, the right candidate must be MRICS qualified (PQE 0-3 years).
Working across all sectors, the role will involve the undertaking of an array of building surveying services; in particular:
- Planned/Reactive Maintenance
- Defect Analysis
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Party Wall Maters
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Bank Funded Construction & Development Monitoring
- Contract Administration
- CDM Co-Ordination
- Project Management
The successful candidate will have:
- MRICS Chartered status essential
- Experience of managing and communicating with clients.
- Sound commercial awareness
- Sound knowledge & experience of drafting technical documents.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements
- Excellent Time Management, Punctuality & Commitment
- Willingness to mentor junior surveyors and APC candidates.
- Experience of CAD use and Design Work desirable but not essential