Junior Asset Manager
JUNIOR ASSET MANAGER - UK Property company (Lancashire)
APC level Opportunity
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK largest Privately-owned Property Companies based in Lancashire.
Required is a Junior Asset Manager to join an assist a team of Asset managers working on a high-profile commercial portfolio across the UK
The successful candidate will be joining an established team, within the asset management department. Focusing on one of our retail portfolios, the role will provide the full remit of professional asset management services.
They will ideally have a previous experience of working in a busy environment and be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish rapport with retail partners and colleagues.
- Engage and build relationships with prospective and existing retail partners.
- Assist in the negotiation of new lettings, lease renewals and re-gears.
- Assisting in financial reporting and analysis of asset performance.
- Working closely with the Property Management and Onsite teams to ensure the smooth and efficient management of assets.
- Assist with procurement, approval and delivery of capital expenditure projects.
- Assist in the delivery of the overall asset business plan.
- Any other duties appropriate to this role, as required from time to time.
- Provide assistance to team members wherever possible
- Develop and maintain active communication both within your team and other teams
- Be involved in Departmental activities as required
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Preferably an RICS accredited undergraduate or post graduate degree
- Preferably some previous property industry experience but not essential.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communicator and client relationship skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Good financial skills
- Good team player
Salary £20,000- £25,000 plus Car allowance and Assistance with APC, Healthcare, Pension.
Please apply to Nick Looker by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details on this excellent opportunity.