Assistant Development Manager
My client is a leading UK developer who have delivered over 30,000 student accommodation units across the UK. They are currently looking for an Assistant Development Manager. This role will provide much opportunity to progress within the company, work with highly experienced individuals and gain unrivalled experienced within the development process. You will be a member of a highly successful team and be part of some ground-breaking developments.
This client can offer funding for a graduate wanting to undertake a MSc in Real Estate on a day release basis. APC support is also available.
My client delivers new developments for residential, student accommodation, industrial and mixed use, but their main focus is on student accommodation. Schemes can range from 100-600 rooms and located across the UK.
- Carrying out development appraisals
- Conducting due diligence and research
- Attending site visits for appraisal purposes
- Assisting the development managers and seniors
- Liaising with other team members such as architects and planners
You ideally will have/be:
- A relevant degree in Real estate (RICS accredited)
- A Strong interest in the student accommodation and BTR sectors
- Have had some exposure to residential, student accommodation or hotel development
- Have had Some exposure to front-end development management desirable.
I am currently speaking with applicants, so if this role sounds like it is suited to you, then get in touch ASAP.
Contact me on 0203 948 5217 or firstname.lastname@example.org