Land Manger - PE backed Land trader
I am searching for a Land Manager to join a proactive and fast growing Land Promoter based near Cheltenham The company, who have been operating for 7 years, have gone from strength to strength and are looking to expand by bringing in a Land Manager to bolster the pipeline by acquiring unconditional sites for residential and mixed use sites. With exceptional financial backing, they are looking to acquire a number of sites with the view of adding value by obtaining planning consents for the sites. You will only be expected to be in the office one or two times a week.
Operating from near Cheltenham, they acquire sites throughout the country but have a focus on the south midlands, the main focus of the role is to source, appraise and acquire development opportunities. It is an opportunity to work autonomously for a PE funded form with huge aspirations, they have a great team with a wealth of experience and will continue to build their team brand and company over the coming years.
Main responsibility of the Land Manager
- Source and acquire unconditional land for development
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to best benefit the business
- Build and maintain relationships with agents, consultants and Land owners
- Carry out detailed appraisals on all sites including feasibility and viability report as well as planning reports
The Land Manager is likely to:
- Have several years' experience of acquiring sites for residential development
- Have an existing list of relevant contacts within the industry
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
For more information or to apply for this role, please upload your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.