Senior Project Manager - Oxford Consultancy
Senior Project Manager - Construction Consultancy
A rapidly growing, Multi-Disciplinary Construction Consultancy with offices throughout the UK are seeking a Senior Project Manager, to join there successful Oxford office. This is a great opportunity for a career minded Senior Project Manager to progress their career and climb the ladder to Associate.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be working alongside Directors and leading junior members of the team, assisting throughout the project life cycle, there is scope for the right Senior Project Manager to progress quickly.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of projects in a variety of sectors
- Undertaking contract administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, budgets
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Feasibility studies
- Obtaining planning consents
- Inspection of construction works for quality
- Provide a single point of contact and be responsible for the project and client service
The successful Senior Project Manager
The successful Senior Project Manager will be a commercially aware, ambitious individual that works well in a team but also autonomously. Relative UK Construction Consultancy experience as a Project Manager and a relevant degree.
- £55,000 - £65,000 pa (DOE)
- 5% pension contribution
- Car Allowance
- Health care
- Life Cover
If you are a Senior Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on 01628 367039
Oxford / Consultancy / Project Manager / retail / residential / commercial