Property Operations Manager - Heritage Building Consultancy
Property Services Operations Manager
Heritage Building Consultancy (London)
This is a rare opportunity to work within a client side property team of a highly established heritage organisation in London. The Property team work across prestigious estates in Central and West London, covering a variety of works from M&E, fit out, refurbishment, relocations and small work repairs.
The Property Services Operations Manager will report into the Property Director supporting with PA duties and Property Management, as well as managing the Help Desk and Facilities teams within the company to ensure high standards across the property. You will be involved in managing residential and commercial properties, and assiting the Operations and Project Management Team to monitor building works.
The Property Services Operations Manager will need the following experience to be considered;
- Experience in a secretarial / administrative position
- Experience managing property help desk or facilities and an understanding of PPM administration
- Experience managing teams with overall performance as well as individual guidance
- Experience in the building industry
- Strong communication and people management
- Educated to A Level or above
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer services, have a meticulous eye for detail and act efficently in a large team as you will be liasing with several internal teams and external parties.
To be considered please apply and send your CV to email@example.com