PROGRAMME MANAGER – CORPORATE REAL ESTATE/PORTFOLIO CLIENTS
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and programme management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise to our clients.
To help realise our ambitious growth plans in the Corporate Real Estate, Central Government, Airport, Portfolio clients sector. Faithful+Gould is looking for an ambitious and respected Programme Manager with strong and proven relevant programme delivery experience. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the programme management team in London and will work closely with the UK programme management community. You will play a key role in growing our strategic sectors and service streams.
Based in our London office, you will contribute to the programme management business plan, work on key client accounts, drive innovation in our service delivery, and foster a collaborative working environment with the wider group.
• Work closely with the PM Director and other Regional sector leads to grow our market share by maximising opportunities with existing clients and potentially bringing new clients and opportunities to the business
• Set and maintain excellent Programme Management service delivery standards
• Support the Programme Management lead in continually improving our service delivery toolkit and establishing best practice in the Programme Management community
• Shape and deliver programmes of construction related projects with clients
• Establish, transform and manage Portfolio/ Programme Management Offices
• Contribute to the business plan and steward the delivery of the Portfolio clients sector plan
• Support in meeting/exceeding KPIs set for the business
• Help the development of the highest quality marketing collateral to support tenders and meetings with prospective clients
• Collaboration with other offices, service streams, sectors and the wider Faithful+Gould/SNC Lavalin business to provide combined and innovative solutions to improve our competitive advantage
• MSP practitioner or equivalent qualification, knowledge of the approach to Programme Management Office (PMO) and ideally P30 Portfolio Management
• Ability and track record in identifying, planning, implementing and executing programmes or portfolio of works, that are complex in nature within the property market
• Full understanding of the component parts of projects and overall programme management techniques.
• Experience of programme risk/issue management, mitigation and programme reporting.
• Experience of stakeholder management, mapping and techniques
• Fluency with the different procurement methods available in the industry
• High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication and ability to structure, review and direct appropriately
• Confident use of Microsoft Office and other role related software package
• Possess a good network and knowledge of the CRE, Central Government and Airports, Portfolio clients sector in London.
• Track record of winning and delivering programmes of work in London is essential
• Detailed knowledge of our competitors, understand our market differentiators and help to shape them going forward
• This is a great opportunity for an up and coming star in the programme management sector in London
• Charismatic, resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic
• Individually strong but a good team player
• Engaging and approachable with strong communication and presentation skills
• Able to inspire the next generation
• Innovative, ambitious and confident
• Market savvy and commercially minded, able to see the opportunity and land it
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
Faithful+Gould/ SNC Lavalin offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.