2 days left
Assistant Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor required
An award-winning practice of Chartered Surveyors with offices throughout the South East are seeking a Project focused Building Surveyor with Contract Admin and Project Management experience to join their established team.
Based in Potters Bar, the successful Building Surveyor will be focusing on projects throughout Greater London whilst predominantly working alongside Public Sector clients on properties ranging from residential social housing schemes to schools and government buildings.
The Role Of The Successful Building Surveyor?
- Contract administration
- Condition surveys
- Defect diagnosis
- Project management
- Planned maintenance
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 2+ years Private Practice/Consultancy experience as a Building Surveyor
- Experience carrying out Project related Building Surveying work
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Company iPhone
- Car/travel allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
- Professional Fees
- Life assurance
- Uncapped career development pathway
- Continued training and development
- Social, networking and team-building events
If you're currently considering your career options and this role doesn't quite suit your experience or aspirations, please contact Hadley Segal on 01628 367 038 who will be able to assist.
Building Surveyor / Intermediate Building Surveyor / Potters Bar / Hertfordshire / RICS / APC / EN6
Apply for Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly